Saturday 10 November 2012

B is for . . . Baby Wipe use #1

There are so many things to look forward to when you have a baby. The amazing smiles, the cuddles and well just the love you can feel for someone so instantly.
One thing that people informed me would change my world, was baby wipes. 
Baby wipes, I thought to myself, how in the world are they going to have such  large impact on me? Well everyone was right they did!

These nifty little squares of cloth are useful for a whole lot more than just wiping up babies bum! So I thought , as I discover new uses, I would post them and share them with the rest of the world. 

Never again will I be caught without a baby wipe around! These things are way too useful.

Baby Wipe use number 1.

Ideally I would love to get my hair done at the hair dressers, But thats not always possible. So instead I reach for my trusty box of hair dye and do it myself.

For anyone who dyes their own hair, they would know the colossal mess it makes all over your skin and getting it off can be one painful task, But not if you have a pack of baby wipes handy.

I decided to give it a go last night after I dyed my hair to see if it would work. And low and behold it does! It worked perfectly and fast and I wasn't left scrubbing the side of my head for hours afterwards. One wipe for each side of my face and I was as good as new.

Oh what a lovely face :-/

But anyway you can see the difference it made to my head and neck, and no red scrub marks to be seen! If you haven't been introduced into the world of baby wipes, I suggest you grab some and see how incredible they really are.

Ill keep posting the uses that I find.

Do you have any baby wipe miracles?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment and you will make my day :)